USA Supporters

Black & white portrait of a childYou can donate to Just a Drop through the American Fund For Charities, a US 501(c)(3) non-profit organization EIN 52-2109597. If you pay tax in the USA, your donations through AFC will be tax deductable to the extent allowed by US law.

So, if you are a US taxpayer and wish to support Just a Drop, please visit or click here to download our donation form, complete it and send with your cheque or credit card details to: American Fund for Charities, 1000N. West St. Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE 19801. USA.

Please note: you will be issued with the receipt you require for income tax purposes.